Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Payment

Well, I did it. I got the mortgage bills in the mail for the house this weekend. So, I did what had to be done - I went into my online banking and set up payments. There are two loans on the house - totaling a mortgage payment of $1,531. According to my budget, I should be okay as long as I can keep this momentum going. Don't think I'm not scared though; it is 7 days until the end of the month and I haven't hit my goal yet. Don't get me wrong, I am really happy with what I have done, but it does mean I will have to work a little harder in July!

There are still items on The List though, including a garage sale in July. Right now I don't even know what I am going to sell, but I will focus on that after I move - I am sure there will be pleanty of things I have forgotten about there.

I kind of feel like I am getting closer and closer to the edge of a cliff - pretty soon I am going to have to jump off and either fall or fly.


No comments: