Sunday, May 25, 2008

My How to Save and Earn More Money List

So far there are about 40 ideas on my list. Then I went through them and gave each one a 1-5 rating scale, 1 being a "no-brainer" something I can easily accomplish, and 5 being a "last ditch effort." It's a good list, but it is far from complete. I have a feeling I will be adding to it over the next few months as well as taking things off from it as they are completed. I admit though, in a way it is a little bit frustrating - I want to work on these projects now. I want to jump in and see the differences I can make. I'm all fired up to work - let me go to it! One of the items on the list is checking my insurance rates and making sure I am getting the best deal. I have a brother-in-law who is an insurance agent, so I called him and asked him to give me some new quotes. He's working on it, but I probably won't hear from him until the middle of next week. Oh, to have a crystal ball....


No comments: