Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Passive, and Semi-Passive, Income

I had dinner with my mother last night. Sometimes moms are awesome. A long, long time ago my mother was an antiques dealer. She stopped doing it years ago, but she still has a few boxes of things in her basement. She has offered them all to me to sell on eBay - and I can keep any money I get from them. How cool is that?!? I've never sold anything on eBay before, so I took four things to practice on and we'll see how it goes.

Speaking of which, I also set up an account on Amazon and am working on listing books I no longer need.

Thanks to great article on Passive Family Income, I have started looking into Prosper. One of the many things I am really enjoying about reading other blogs of people with similar interests is finding ideas I had never thought of. Thanks!




EDIT: You can now read about all my online book selling experiences at The Online Bookseller.

No comments: