Tuesday, July 1, 2008

End of the Month Reflections

Well, it is July 1 and I am moved into the house. This is the moment I've been preparing for. So, so much is going through my head right now! In many ways, this is exactly why I started this blog: to get all of this "stuff" that is swirling around in my brain out of there and onto the page where hopefully I can deal with it better. Using my mind as a hamster wheel is just not very effective... but the good news is I have a lot of topics for the next couple of days!!

I am going to leave June's numbers up for awhile and then possibly move them further down my web page. (I think it will be helpful to keep a running tally of how things are going.) I will also post in the next couple of days a breakdown of actual numbers and how my budget is coming along. While I didn't hit $900 for June, I was really, really pleased with how I did. It was even more fun when I checked my email and saw that I sold another $53.47 worth of items on eBay, Amazon and Half. That all gets applied to June since it came in on the 30th or before! When I think about the fact that I raised over $600 in a month it just blows my mind. It is truly amazing what can happen when you put your mind to it!


I can't wait to see how I do in July!!


No comments: